The 5th Orange County Women’s Health Summit is the premier conference for healthcare, social service, nonprofit, government, academic, advocacy, and other professionals concerned with women’s health in Orange County.
This year’s Summit will feature presentations about health care reform, efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and the implications for women’s health at the national, state, and local levels. Join us to stay abreast of the latest developments and identify strategies for protecting women’s health in this rapidly changing landscape.
Date: Fri, October 20, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM PDT
Location: Delhi Center, 505 East Central Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92707
[button link=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/5th-orange-county-womens-health-summit-protecting-womens-health-in-a-rapidly-changing-landscape-registration-33718054609″ color=”default” size=”” stretch=”” type=”” shape=”” target=”_self” title=”” gradient_colors=”|” gradient_hover_colors=”|” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”1px” icon=”” icon_divider=”yes” icon_position=”left” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” alignment=”left” class=”” id=””]RSVP today[/button][separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”10″ bottom_margin=”5″ sep_color=”” border_size=”” icon=”” icon_circle=”” icon_circle_color=”” width=”” alignment=”center” class=”” id=””]
HEALTH CARE REFORM & WOMEN’S HEALTH
The National Perspective
- Alina Salganicoff, PhD, Vice President & Director of Women’s Health Policy, Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
The State Perspective
- Amy Moy, Vice President of Public Affairs, Essential Access Health
The Local Perspective
- Michael Schrader, Chief Executive Officer, CalOptima
- Georgina Maldonado, Executive Director, Community Health Initiative of Orange County
- Isabel Becerra, Chief Executive Officer, Coalition of Orange County Community Health Center
- Jennefer Russo, MD, MPH, Medical Director and Vice President of Clinical Services, Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties
- Mona Shah, JD, MPH, Independent Consultant
WOMEN’S HEALTH DASHBOARD UPDATE
- Jane Chai, MPH, Public Health Projects Manager, Orange County Health Care Agency
FACILITATED TABLE DISCUSSIONS
8:30 a.m. Check-In and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Program Begins
2:30 p.m. Program Concludes
Meals: A light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Registration: Registration costs $45. There are no printed tickets for this event. Simply check in when you arrive.
Parking: Parking at the Delhi Center is free but limited in the lot so please arrive a few minutes early or plan to carpool. You may also park on the street. Click here for driving directions to the Delhi Center.
Dress Code: Business casual.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): CEUs will be provided. Check back for details.
Volunteers: If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please click here.
Sponsorship: Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please click here to download the sponsorship form and submit by September 29 for inclusion in our promotional materials.
Questions: If you have any questions and/or concerns please contact Sydney Minchin, Project Coordinator for the Orange County Women’s Health Project, at (714) 619-8419 or email@example.com.